Scholarships and Financial Aid
2024-25 FAFSA application available
Full-time º¬Ðß²Ý´«Ã½ undergraduate students receive an average of $25,000 a year in renewable scholarships and grants. Our admission and financial aid counselors are ready to meet with you to customize your scholarship award. Regardless of your income, we encourage all students to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
º¬Ðß²Ý´«Ã½'s FAFSA code is 002555.
Why file a FAFSA?
When you file the FAFSA, we use that information to customize your award. º¬Ðß²Ý´«Ã½â€™s financial aid packages include:
- º¬Ðß²Ý´«Ã½, state and federal grantsâ€”money you donâ€™t need to repay
- FREE TUITION for all Pell-eligible students
- Community-based scholarships
- Student loans and federal work-study awards
Regardless of whether you qualify for federal grants, you may be eligible for additional aid from º¬Ðß²Ý´«Ã½.
How to prepare for the 2024-25 FAFSA
Before completing your FAFSA application, first get your FSA ID. Here's what you need to know about the FSA ID:
- The FSA ID is an account username and password combination that allows students and parents to log in to .
- You and each "contributor" will need to have separate FSA IDs. Get yours at least 3-5 days before completing the FAFSA application. A contributor refers to anyone who is asked to provide information on the FAFSA, such as a parent or spouse.
- The FSA ID will serve as your signature on the FAFSA application.
Get your FSA ID
This video from Federal Student Aid walks you through each step of the FSA ID process.
For additional help to file a FAFSA, see the website.